- ½ packet Moir’s Tea Lovers Chocolate biscuits
- ½ packet Moir’s Ginger biscuits
- ½ packet Moir’s Coffee Dreams
- 150g butter or margarine, melted
- 2 x small or 1 x large Hulamin pie dish
Crush the packet of biscuits. Mix in the melted butter to bind the crumbs. Line the Hulamin container and place in the fridge.
- 30ml gelatine bloomed in 25ml cold water and melted over boiling water in microwave oven
- 2 tubs mascarpone cheese
- 1 tin condensed milk
- 100ml Bailey’s Irish Cream or any creamy liqueur of your choice
- 1 tin litchis (shredded)
- 1 tin crushed pineapple
- 500ml stiffly whipped cream
Whip the mascarpone and condensed milk together. Add the syrup of the fruit to the gelatine and add to previous mixture. Add fruit and mix lightly. Spoon into pie dish and allow to set. Spoon stiffly whipped cream over and garnish with chocolate curls.