- 22cm Hulamin pie dish
- 1 packet Moir’s Tea Lovers Chocolate biscuits
- 1 packet Moir’s Tea Lovers biscuits
- 170g butter or margarine, melted
Crumble the two packets of biscuits, add the melted butter and mix well. Press the mixture into the 22cm Hulamin Containers pie dish.
- 1 tin (380g) evaporated milk
- 1 packet Moir’s Pineapple Jelly
- 250ml boiling water
- 125ml castor sugar
- 1 tin (115g) granadilla pulp
Cool evaporated milk overnight. Dissolve jelly powder in the boiling water and allow to cool until just starting to set. Whisk the milk to thick foam. Gradually whisk the sugar in and then add the jelly and granadilla pulp. A little liqueur can be added for extra flavour. Spoon the filling into the crust and cool in fridge until set.